Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Podcasting

Hey guys, i'm back!! Well my Teaching Language Arts class
is supposed to start podcasting tomorrow. And i'm the most
nervous person ever. Not only am i nervous about the
podcasting and the sound of my voice being taken in my a
microphone. BUT, how am i supposed to use this in my lesson
or even my classroom. I'm scared, but im determined to challenge
myself to learn new things that will better teaching skills and
my classroom. I feel that podcasting will allow more versatile
classroom by reading the book, using the podcast and having them
read it themselves. This would reinforce the fact of the podcasting and
the skills of reading that the children in my classroom need to achieve.
I'm scared about tomorrow but i feel that i will get it over with in good fashion.
STAY TUNED FOR DETAiLS =]

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,

    Do not be scared...excited, yes...scared, no. Technology can be challenging, but it is what it is. We may make mistakes, but learning from them will make us better.

    Take a look at the links in Blackboard about podcasting. These will explain a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete