Friday, September 25, 2009

Current Thoughts...

My current state of mind is making me feel that podcasting
today will be different that others. I feel more determined in the
fact that I want to get this done correctly and efficently. I'm
positive about the outlook of the finished product, and I know
that i can't wait to use this story in my elementary school classroom.
Also, i am a little nervous because I know that technology does
not always run as smoothly as one would hope. And that i do not
feel my voice is as well as others because of the way that I say
certain words. I know i can get past this though, and I will. But alas,
I know that i need to be optimistic in order to finish this podcast. So
far podcasting has been fun, i really like it and I want to
explore it more especially educationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment