Friday, September 25, 2009

Podcasting II:

Well.. podcasting today did not go as well as I wished it would.
Sharnae and I did not finish our blog because we forgot the book, but
we made a plan to finish it during Monday and Tuesday. Instead of
finishing our blog we did search for lesson plans to see the aray of
possibilites that come out of choosing a Great Depression book. I
did choose though, that my upcoming lesson that is due on October 9th
will be a History centered lesson including Language Arts. So yeah,
i was a little frustrated that I could not finish my lesson plan like
everyone around me was doing in the computer lab, and I could not
have as much fun as they were when they were reading their stories.
But i used my time wisely and planned the learning schedule I needed
by using this book, i.e preparing a lesson plan, effective questioning, and
to seeing the other learning objectives I can use with the a book that is
about the great depression. So in the end, i'm not mad because I actually
used my time wisely, even though I didn't podcast, I still got work done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment